- Activated Charcoal Powder, packaged in a resealable bag. Activated Charcoal is used as a purifier. It is highly proficient at removing color, flavor, and odor compounds from liquids such as juice, wine, and sweeteners. Activated Charcoal is made from sawdust and therefore is a renewable resource. As a wood-based activated carbon, it is highly adsorbent due to the particles’ large surface area and high volume of pores compared to activated charcoal produced from other, non-wood materials. In fact, wood-based carbon has twice the pore volume as carbon created from coal, lignite, and coconut. As a result, high purification happens in a shorter time while using less carbon. This Activated Charcoal is food-grade quality and is considered to be GRAS (generally regarded as safe in food processing).
- Activated Charcoal Powder made from US HARDWOOD has a higher pore density than charcoal powder produced from other sources.
- HIGHER PORE DENSITY along with this being an ultra-fine charcoal powder means it absorbs better and is great for a variety of applications, from whitening teeth to detoxifying skin and even for use in emergency kits.
- Produced and packaged in the US.
- 100% FOOD GRADE activated charcoal.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Return Product for any reason for refund or replacement**
Activated Hardwood Charcoal is made from American hardwood, a renewable resource. It is activated with phosphorus acid which is evaporated out and further removed through washing so that the finished product is chemical free. As a wood-based activated carbon, it is highly adsorbent due to the particles’ large surface area and high volume of pores compared to activated charcoal produced from other non-wood materials. As a result, high purification happens in a shorter time while using less carbon. Hardwood charcoal is often used to remove stains and for color removal, and is a common ingredient in natural teeth whitening products. It is also used in face masks and skin care products.
Food grade as a processing aid.
WHY USE ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER? • Whiten Your Teeth and Keep Your Mouth Healthy. Add a little activated charcoal powder to your toothpaste every
day to remove stains and for minor mouth pain.• Keep Your Skin and Hair Healthy and Fresh. Mix a scoop of charcoal powder with coconut or other oil
and a little water for a soothing face mask or a cream for your skin and hair.• Help with Digestion. Mix in your favorite drink to help with digestion
and to reduce gas and bloating.• Bites, Burns and Wounds. Mix with water and apply to skin to ease pain and itching.• Accidental Poisoning. Take with
water after accidental poisoning or overdose. • We Source Only the Best Charcoal. Unlike other sellers, we use only the best
quality food grade charcoal suppliers. We also make sure the charcoal is cut to a powder with ideal fineness for external and internal uses.
• Resealable Mylar Bag.
Our charcoal comes in handy stand-up bags which even have a window to see how much remains!
NOTE: THIS STUFF IS MESSY! OUR ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER IS VERY FINE,
WHICH IS WHAT ALLOWS IT TO DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS FOR YOUR TEETH, SKIN AND BODY. BUT, YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHERE YOU OPEN
THE BAG AND HOW YOU APPLY IT AS IT WANTS TO GET INTO EVERYTHING AND CAN BE HARD TO CLEAN OUT OF UNWANTED PLACES!
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.